HOW TO PLAY
1. Obtain a WTDR 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways game board from one of the participating sponsors (no purchase necessary). You must have a game board to play!
2. Listen to the WTDR Morning Show each Monday thru Friday between 7 and 7:30 am for one square and it’s prize and sponsor to be revealed. This square and its prize will be repeated on the Midday Show with Rebecca Young between 12 pm and 12:30 pm each day.
3. When it is revealed, label the square on your game board with the name of the prize for that square.
4. When you have two squares with matching prizes call 256-831-9288 or 800-709-9270.
5. If you are the first winning caller you’ll be asked to bring your game board to the WTDR studio in Oxford by December 23.
The studio hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1. YOU MUST HAVE A GAME BOARD TO PLAY. THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT PARTICIPATING SPONSORS. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. WINNERS MUST BRING IN WINNING GAME BOARD TO THE WTDR STUDIOS BEFORE PRIZES CAN BE AWARDED.
3. ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD.
4. YOU CANNOT WIN MORE THAN ONE TIME.
5. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 TO PARTICIPATE IN 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CONTEST.
6. EMPLOYESS OF SPONSORS AND OF THE JEFF BECK MEDIA GROUP ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CONTEST.
7. THE WTDR MORNING SHOW WILL REVEAL ONE SQUARE PER DAY WHICH WILL BE REPEATED BY REBECCA YOUNG ON THE MIDDAY SHOW EACH DAY. CONTESTANTS WILL FILL IN THE SQUARES ON THE GAME BOARD AS THEY ARE REVEALED AND WHEN THEY HAVE TWO MATCHING SQUARES THEY MUST BE THE FIRST TO CALL IN TO THE STATION TO WIN THAT PRIZE.
Timothy Peters used a last-lap shove from Tayler Malsam to power ahead of Ryan Blaney and win Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega Superspeedway.
Malsam crossed the finish line second, followed by Spencer Gallagher, pole winner Tyler Reddick and Brad Keselowski Racing teammate Blaney.